Saturday, March 3, 2012

Zainab!

Sometimes I really wish you existed amongst us, with the family. I had always hoped to have you by the side, but HE had other plans. I miss you even though you don’t exist. ‘T’ and ‘H’ are so lucky, they have the world’s best. Yes, I am talking about ‘M’.  Wish I had a sister as well, given that ‘W’ is now out since so long, 6 long years to be exact. I had coped well till now but now the task seems to be difficult. It would have been good had you been along and helped. Though you never existed but I miss you. What would I have called you anyway? Zainab, is cool I would say. It also gives this touch that makes me and ‘W’ from the other sect  (if you know what I mean)

You could have also been a great helping hand to mom! She does so much. Things that we , or specifically me, don’t deserve. Be rest assured you would have been dads princess. I think he would have loved you more than anything else in this world.
Its not the helping hand that you would have lended or assisted in the tasks at hand. Its the colors that you would have brought and the blessings along with you. The smile, the laughter and love that you would have showered. Your innocence, calmness and beauty would have added so much in our lives.
But the reality is that you don’t exist! And I find that totally unfair!

Image credit: Babar Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment